Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, February 22, 2010

Last Day to sign up for the March One Card Swap!

Happy Monday! Just a reminder that today is the last day to sign up for the March One Card Swap! You can leave a comment on this post to sign up. Remember, if you are a new player, you will need to email me your full name and mailing address. If you have a blog, I will need that too.
Looking forward to another fun month! BTW, I created this cute easel drawer with the help of my GF Joy...it's really easy and fun! This project was made for my other GF Joy who is the owner of Tamikos...aren't these new Greeting Farm images cute?! You can get yours at Tamikos - FREE shipping for orders over $25!

9 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Teri! Those easel boxes are the cutest! What a wonderful gift, paired with the Cheekys! Thanks for introducing me to Tamiko's, too. Joy is a sweetie!

Shirley N said...

That's a FABULOUS design with this cute image Teri!

Cheryl said...

I finally got the instructions from Joy's blog. I'll try it later.

Marisa said...

Hi Teri! My sister McCine Mendiola would like to play! I will email her info to you! I already signed up in your original post! :) Thanks and have a great week!! :)

1LuvnMama said...

Teri,
I luv your easel drawer with Rockabilly! Ain't she a doll? :) I hope I'm signed up for March; can't remember if I did. If not, can you please sign me up? Thanks! ;)

mst822 said...

Wow, cute project! Your coloring is awesome & gotta luv that image!
Tammy

Tasha said...

Wow this is fantastic! Love the sentiment its awesome
love tasha xx

twlght prncss said...

Please sign me up for March. Thanks for setting this up each month.

Blessings,
Grace W

Risa said...

What a super cute gift box Teri! Your image is so darn cute!!
hugs
Risa:)