Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cased Bunny

Happy Aloha Friday! Now that we are used to furlough Fridays, I kind of dread working on Fridays - LOL! Today is the only Friday this month that we are working. I had grand plans to post the tutorial for my simple milk carton holder, but as I was prepping my post, I noticed that I was missing photos of a couple of steps. So instead of skipping those steps, I decided to wait to post that tutorial tomorrow. I apologize for the delay but if you're like me, I like to see every step on how to make a project in a tutorial so I know I'll be able to complete the project.
Last night, I decided to make another milk carton holder for my GF Cheryl since we are having lunch today. I decided to add a super cute bunny on the front of my holder. This bunny was created by using SU punches and of course, this idea came from my GF Brenda, who has been labeled the "Punch Art Queen!". Isn't this bunny the cutest?? Please check out Brenda's blog for more punch art inspiration. The sentiment is from a set called Well Scripted. Love the swirly font! DSP is called Pawsitively Prints and is the DSP designated to be used with our build-a-bears. Love the tiny prints.
I always look forward to the weekend hoping that I will be able to catch up on my craft projects! I'll be working on the tutorial for tomorrow's post. I hope you will come back! Thank you for your visit today. Your comments always puts a smile on my face!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Love everything about this creation, Teri - so cute!

Corie said...

This is so adorable!!

Thanks for all the comments you left today -- you are so sweet!! I edited by post to include links to the tutorials for my Easter baskets, in case you were interested.

Big hugs and smiles,
Corie

mst822 said...

Super duper cute, Teri! Luv the bunny, so adorable! Cheryl will luv this!
Tammy

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so SWEET!!

Jenny V. said...

So sweet of you. This is so adorable! TFS! Enjoy your day!

Michele said...

Hi Teri,

This is too, too cute...love it!! Brenda really is awesome with her punch art creations huh? Your little bunny is just adorable!! Cheryl will love it!!

Hugs,
Michele

Brenda said...

Cheryl will love it! I love how you put little hearts on his feet! Great idea! Oh yeah, I finished those easter baskets you taught us on sunday... super easy to whip out!

Happy Honu said...

I love it. That bunny is so cute. So talented. I just created a blog, so I can comment on yours...

Cheryl said...

OMG!!! This is soooo cute! Is it really for me? I shouldn't of stopped by your blog so you could of surprised me. See you soon!

Jo said...

So cute!!! I'm sure your friend will LOVE this. Have a nice weekend.

Pineapple Cove said...

Teri - the bunny is too cute!!!

Janis said...

Love it! The bunny is so sweet. The ladies at my office love the holder.

Janis said...

Love it! The bunny is so sweet. The ladies at my office love the holder.

1LuvnMama said...

Aww, this is really, really cute! Luv the bunny and Brenda is great at coming up with punch art! :)

Lynn said...

Teri I'm looking forward to your tutorial because that bunny milk carton is adorable. You and Branda are so clever.

Ilissa said...

Lovely milk cartin! I love the colors you used. And that bunny just cute!!

Rita said...

Awe I love that bunny...too darn cute!

Hugs
Rita

JenRaff said...

Think I might try this while the kids are on spring break -- seems like something they would get a kick out of!