Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I didn't forget!

A couple of things I didn't forget...Sheesh, things are catching up with me and even passing me by...what the heck! Sorry, I didn't forget to 1) select the winners of the blogaversary candy...I will do that this week! and 2) send out the players for the April OCS...Here is the card I received from my partner, Jovita. Isn't this guy cute? Thanks Jovita! I love my card!!Working on finishing my 25+ Easter baskets...where are the bunnies in training? I need help! LOL! Thanks for visiting and for your patience...seems like I need a barrel of that to help me through it all...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

25+ baskets? No wonder you need some bunny help ... but I'm sure your recipients will be so pleased - you always are so generous and make cute stuff.

Brenda said...

I'm sure you will whip out the 25+ baskets in no time at all! BTW: love the card!

Cyndi said...

very cute OCS card!

Colleen said...

What a cute card.