Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bittersweet

I know all of you all LOVE the monthly one card swap. I do too! I am so grateful to all of YOU for the support you've shown me for the last year. Can you all believe that it's been one year? I can't! Well, if you know me personally, you know that my life has been spinning in circles with all of the events happening in my life and it's actually driving me crazy to keep track of everything that I'm responsible to do. Yeah, I'm admitting...super woman is no longer super and I'm actually starting to feel extreme pressure. I know, get to the point! This post is to announce that the April OCS will be the last swap organized by me - boo hoo! BUT GOOD NEWS! I am passing the torch to two of my best buddies, Linda and Kyoko and they will continue our wonderful monthly one card swap. I have shared all of the data files with them (your info and the swap lists from last year til current) and I am trust them with all my heart that they will take good care of all of you. If you enjoyed being a player in the one card swap, please continue to play!
As you know, the OCS is also a chance for me to "play" with other images other than my beloved SU...Here is a card that I sent to my GF Michelle for her bday. Whew! This was a tough decision to make, but I know that for my sanity, I needed to "pass the torch"...I'm still working on reorganizing my life to stay sane! Thank you for all of your support and love and I'm looking forward to becoming a "player" now! yippee!! Thanks Linda and Kyoko for being my best buddies and helping me out with this fun swap!! Love you.

19 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
We appreciate all of your hard work organizing the OCS! Thank you so much for starting this for all of us- I'm sure Linda and Kyoko will do a great job too! Don't stress out too much!

Jenny (from Hilo)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Teri. You learned to delegate, and I'm sure Kyoko and Linda will do a grand job.

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! Thank you so much for your time and hard work in organizing the OCS! I'm sure Kyoko and Linda will do a great job too :) Super cute card!

Jodi said...

Teri I know that Linda and Kyoko will do a wonderful job in continuing on with the managing of the OCS, and I think that it was a great decision to choose them!! You really do have lots on your plate and I support your big decision!!
This is a gorgeous card and I know Michelle will LOVE it!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Colleen said...

Teri,
Thank you so much for all the work that you put into organizing the OCS for a year. You did a great job. I am sure that your friends that will be taking over will do a good job too.
The card that you made for Michelle is really cute. I am sure she love it.
Hugs,
Colleen

joni h said...

Love the OCS and love you for putting it all together! K&L will do a fine job keeping the OCS alive & running!
Love your card for Michelle. I have to get me some of those images. It's so cute!
Take care of yourself & take time for yourself too! Big hugs!

Brenda said...

Don't worry because the OCS will be in good hands with Linda & Kyoko! I can just imagine how hard a decision it must have been, but please know that we all appreciate everything you have done! We totally understand your decision. It has been fun playing in the OCS and I plan on continuing with K & L! BTW: I love the card you made for Michelle! Super cute! Take care of yourself and I hope to see you again soon!

Joy said...

whew...for a moment there I thought you were passing the torch to me! hahaha! I am so glad the "twins" decided to take over. should be so much fun. I was thinking of starting something too but not sure yet. will let you know. well, if you can stop by this Saturday I would appreciate it even if its only for a hour or so...okay! ttyl! love the coloring on this card...tell Jen I wanna watch her do it! thanks!

1LuvnMama said...

Teri~
I'm so glad to have participated in your OCS! It's been super fun and got to connect with a handful of crafty ladies! THANK YOU!

L & K will continue the swap so your vision won't be in vain . . . glad you were able to "let go" so you can do the things that have to get done without worrying or stresssing. The OCS is in great hands! Again, thanks so much!

Janis said...

Thanks for organizing the OCS! It has been fun! It sounds like it's in good hands. Cute card for Michelle!!!

Linda said...

Love the card you made for Michelle and I'm sure she loved it too! I hope that K and I will do you proud! Love you ...

donna mikasa said...

Hi Teri! What a difficult decision this must have been for you! But it must be such a comfort to know that the OCS is in good hands. Hoping to join one day soon! Take care, Teri!

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Thank you for trusting me and Linda with your AWESOME OCS! We hope to carry the torch well and not disappoint you! I really appreciate everything you did for us ... I made a lot of new friends thanks to YOU! LOVE YOU GIRL!

Cami said...

Thank you, Teri, for all your hard work in creating and maintaining the fun OCS. It was a hard decision, but life happens and family comes first. At least you'll be a "player" and enjoy the fun! I know Linda and Kyoko will run with the torch and do a great job so you'll be in good hands. The card your made for Michelle is so cute and I love seeing your "other" creations besides SU! Take care, and hope to see you soon. Hugs, Cami

kris said...

Oh Teri!!! this must have been such a hard decision to make!! no doubt that these wonderful ladies will carry on your success!! we all need to take some time for ourselves and i wish you the best in your new adventures!! big hugs to you for all that you do!! =D

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri!

Mahalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've enjoyed participating over the past year and I'm sure your "torch" will continue to burn and shine brightly in the new hands you've entrusted all of us players to.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gina

Gma Banta said...

Hi Teri;
You have been doing an outstanding job! I hate to see you leave the OCS but fully understand that life sometimes just gets too complicated to continue all your (our) interests!
Thanks for the past dedication and may you life become more managable and serene is my prayer.
Sharon B.

Michelle Alejandro said...

Thanks Teri for starting the OCS, has been so much fun. I know Linda and Kyoko will do fine :0). I love my card! Thank you again for it! I hope things get a little less stressful now that you don't have to worry about the OCS. Lmk if I can help with anything.

Hugs,
Michelle

Little C's Creations said...

sweet!