Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter friends!! Hope you all have a beautiful and peaceful day, spending it with family and friends. It will be a quiet day for us, I need to relax a little (maybe 5 minutes, haha!) but all kidding aside, I am counting my blessings for all the riches I have in my life.
On to today's project to share -- I had a few extra acetate baskets left, just the baskets, no extra bunnies...so it got me thinking of what to put on it. I didn't want to make any more bunnies (I wonder why???) So here's what I came up with. My take on a little lamb. I used the Sizzix Scallop Circles #2 for the body and the face. All punches are SU punches. The large and small ovals for the ears, 1/2" circles and 1/4" circles for the eyes and the small heart punch for the nose. That's it! A closer look...
Enjoy your day and thank you to all of you who visit my blog. Words cannot express my gratitude for your support. Happy Easter!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
Thank you for sharing all of your Easter punch art ideas with us. I don't know how you did it! I was tired after all the bunnies! Happy Easter!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Happy Easter! Lovethe adorable baskets!
Hugs,
Denise

mst822 said...

Another cute basket, Teri! Luv that lamb of yours! Enjoy your day & Happy Easter!
Tammy

Janis said...

Happy Easter Teri! These latest creations are just the cutest!!!

Brenda said...

I love your little lamb! Hope you have a well deserved break! Happy Easter!

1LuvnMama said...

Happy Easter to you Teri and your family! :) Hopefully, you can get more than 5 minutes of a break . . . you sure deserve the relaxation! :) Luv your lamb!

Gma Banta said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter - and thanks for sharing the baskets - so appealing and surprisingly easy to copy - you may be sorry you started this one - we'll all want to make it!

Little C's Creations said...

Cute Lamb! It's mouth looks like a turkey in a lamb outfit. Hee hee...

Hugs,
Jen

Kyoko said...

Your lamb punch makes me SMILE! If I tried to make this, it would probably end up looking pretty retarded! HAHAHAHA!

Colleen said...

Happy belated Easter Teri! I love your baskets.