Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Baskets

Sharing with you some cute baskets Dad and I made for the Koolau Kaiser Pharmacy gals. Dad cut out all of the pillow box pieces and I put them together. Here's the six baskets that we made. I had help from some Easter elves punching out the pieces for the bunnies. All punches are by SU.
Yesterday was such a busy day for me even though it was a holiday for us. Seems like I'm busier when I stay home! Sharing one more Easter basket tomorrow! Hope all of you were able to finish up your Easter baskets!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute basket, Teri. You're always so thoughtful to others - I'm sure they look forward to holidays and your visit.

Jenny said...

OMG! You must be exhausted from all the basket making! Love them and I'm sure the recipients will be happy too!

Jenny (from Hilo)

Denise said...

Teri, these are so ADORABLE!!! Glad your Dad is keeping himself busy crafting, so cute.
Happy Easter to you & the Family.
Love & Hugs,
Denise

Shirley N said...

So CUTE Teri! When I think of you and your dad crafting together, I really miss my dad. Enjoy this time together. Happy Easter to you and your family!

mst822 said...

Super cute baskets, Teri! I luv those punch bunnies so much, I had to create some myself! Thanks for sharing!
Tammy

Unknown said...

These are so cute and sweet, Teri!

Cyndi said...

super cute baskets! looks very time consuming!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Teri! Thank you so much for Amara's Easter goodies and for my card! You really should not have! You already gave me the Sanrio gc, you crazy lady! I am speechless! Thank you so much!

hugs,
Michelle

Brenda said...

you are on a roll with these baskets! next year i think i'll just have you make my batch...LOL!

1LuvnMama said...

Awww Teri! That is such a special, special time for you and your dad to do something together! You will always treasure these moments as you talk story and share stories! :)

Cheryl said...

Haha! So cute! Bunny invasion...

Little C's Creations said...

Cute! Can't wait to receive mines. LOL! Hugs, Jen

Risa said...

Awww....your Easter baskets are so darn cute Teri! Thanks for sharing and I hope that you had a beautiful Easter Holiday!
hugs
Risa:)