Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sneak Peek card

Thought I'd share one of the cards that we will be making this weekend at my class. The cards that we will be making will be featuring the Sweet Pea felt flowers which I just love using! The project will be a cute purse/cardholder created by a very talented demonstrator Becky Roberts. If you signed up for the class or a kit "to go" you will not be disappointed! Photos of the all the class projects will be posted next week after the class.
Thanks for your visit today. BTW, I wanted to make an announcement and give credit to a very talented gal who created the cute mini tea lights birthday cakes. Her name is Suzy Kawamoto and she was the gal that gave Lianne of Cute Stuff the cake...thanks Suzy for your inspiration!
Also, come back for some changes to my monthly one card swap and some exciting news from Stampin' Up!

10 comments:

Colleen said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for the sneak peak of what is to come for the cards that will be done in your this weekend.

Unknown said...

Susy is an excellent baker - especially her cookies. Wasn't surprised that she created your yummy cake, and she's a new SU demo too!

Denise said...

Beautiful card Teri! Wish I could make the class. I am so excited about the SU news...is it the new colors?

Shirley N said...

Such a pretty, delicate card. I love those Sweet Pea felt flowers!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Such a cute card. I still have never bought those felt flowers, jeez I am a loser, lol!

Hugs,
Michelle

Rita said...

So pretty! I luv the punched border & the embossed background & that color combo is really beautiful!

1LuvnMama said...

Sweet card Teri! :) My package came today . . . thanks so much! :)

Joy said...

ooohhhh...that must be my card that you already made for me when I come to the class...hahaha! can't wait to see the rest! can I give you something to give to Rita for her birthday when you meet up with her in Vegas? thanks!

Janis said...

Getting excited for class already! Gotta get my felt flowers on order now.

Brenda said...

aw... i'm bummed that i'm going to miss this class. i will definitely try to make the next one. cute card! love those felt pieces!