Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sweet Kitty Card

Happy Weekend! It's a good thing that blogger allows you to pre-post. Today is the garage sale and it should be lots of fun. Today, I'm sharing with you a kitty card. This card is similar to the doggie card that I posted a few days ago. This kitty is also from the stamp set Every Little Bit (28 images!). I'm also using a stamp from the Printed Petals set (the image behind the kitty). This stamp can be punched out using the scallop circle punch. The DSP is a new one called Elegant Soiree and matched perfect with my soft suede cs and the new cherry cobbler cs. I also used lots of bling. These rhinestones are fun to use. The ones I used for my card today comes stuck all in a row, so flashy! I finished off my card using the photo corners in chocolate chip. Sentiment is from a set called A Word For You and I used my marker to ink up only the Happy Birthday part and I punched it out using the modern label punch. Here's a closer look at the shiny rhinestones! Oops, forgot to mention that I used my eyelet border punch too. It was a fun card to make.
Thanks for spending a bit of your Saturday with me...I think I'll try to rest a little tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to create some fun things to share with you next week!

7 comments:

Rita said...

Love it, it's so cute! The DP is gorgeous...hummmmm, may have to get that one!

Have fun today kiddo!

Michele said...

This is too cute! I love that Every Little Bit set!! TFS!!

Cami said...

How cute is this! That little kitty is so tiny and precious! Love all the bling here! Hugs, Cami

Leanne said...

Cute card! love the kitty inside the flower look. And all that bling, love it! MFS!

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Teri!!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

So adorable! Love the kitty image! Happy Birthday to you too!

Big hugs,
Michelle

eunice said...

Cute Kitty! What a neat-o idea to use the flower stamp as a very cool looking background...looks great!