Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Annual 50 Tag Class - Sneak Peek!

Thanks for stopping by today for my sneak peek! I'm soooo excited to share this sneak peek with you to get you all excited for the upcoming holidays! I've been working on creating these tags for you and also spent some time figuring out what kind of containers to put them all in to make the tags look extra special. Here's the peek... Here are the details for the classes: The classes will be held on Saturday, October 9 and Sunday, October 10. I'm having to move the time of the class to 10:00 a.m. to allow everyone more time to finish their tags. If you cannot make it at 10:00 a.m., that's okay, but please allow time to at least stamp all of the images so that you can finish them up at home.
Here's what will be in your kits - ALL the materials (cardstock (all pieces for each tag), embellishments, use of stamps, diecuts, punches/tools) to complete 50 tags (string/ribbon included) and cute and fun containers to hold the tags. You will also receive a kit to make a fun bonus project!
RSVP will be by a first come, first served basis and I have cut only 24 kits. The cost for this annual tag kit will be $40.00. To RSVP, please send me an email (include the date you'd like to attend the class). I will confirm your reservation and ask that you please promptly send your payment to me upon confirmation. My address will be provided to you via email. I am asking for your payment in advance as this will help me pay for all of the materials. Thank you for your cooperation!
Because I've been struggling with juggling time for everything that I need to do, kits to go will only be allowed under this condition. The kit will be sold as assembled for class and no images will be stamped. I thought about this for a long time and the reality is that I cannot stamp 50 images for each kit to go and still keep my sanity. So, if you are interested in the kit to go, you will receive the kit without stamped images. As a suggestion, you can substitute a stamp set or you just might have the images that I used! The cost will still be $40.00 and I ask that you add $5.00 for shipping.
Demonstrators' cost is $20.00 and if you are requesting a kit to go, the same policy applies and I also ask that you add the $5.00 shipping fee.
In case you might be wondering why the cost for demonstrators is half of the cost, that is the standard courtesy for demonstrators. If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator so that you can also reap this benefit, email me for more information to join my group! Right now is the perfect time to join because there are a couple of really cool freebies offered when you sign up!
Thank you so much for your understanding.
I can't wait to share all of the tags with you this year. I had fun creating them for you and know that you will love the finished tags!

6 comments:

Joy said...

tags...tags and more tags! looks like it will be a fun class! can you make mine for me and I will be there on the 10th to pick mine up! hahaha! LOL! hopefully I can join in on the fun. thanks for the fun today! hope you have a fabulous week...see you soon~!

Brenda said...

i think i already emailed you to sign up for the 10th. see you then!

Janis said...

Looks like it'll be a fun project!!! Can't wait.

Jenny V. said...

Hi Teri. Awesome tags. Hope I can make it. Looks like fun but need to check with my hubby if there's anything going on next week. TFS!

Denise said...

Count me in for Saturday's class! I am so exicted!
Hugs,
Denise

donna mikasa said...

(Sigh...) Missing another great class! I love tags!! Maybe I'll have to come down to court again just to see you and Joy!