Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, October 8, 2010

A Cute Christmas Tag

Happy Aloha Friday! It's finally here! It's a furlough day for me, which I totally welcome since I need all of the time I can get. I'm putting the finishing touches for my kits for this weekend's class. I'm soooo tired right now, I could just go to sleep - I'm doing my post the night before because by the time tomorrow gets here, I won't be able to do any posting because it will be crunch time!
Anyway, on to my tag. This was the first tag that I created with my 50 tag class in mind and although I just love this tag, it is kind of big and I couldn't find a cute container to hold these tags. I know that I could've easily created a card box for these, but I didn't want to do it for this class.
Each year at my tag class, I learn what to do and what not to do and when you are creating in bulk, you don't want all too many details, and you want it to be kind of easy to make, if you know what I mean. So here is my tag: The images that I used for this tag is from a set called Cute Christmas. I used a red button to embellish (you can find these cool buttons as well as this Cute Christmas stamp set in the holiday mini catalog). The DSP is from Jolly Holiday (which you can find in the IBC).
I hope you all have alot of fun this weekend in whatever you choose to do! I won't be posting again until the new week. My 50 Christmas tag class is this weekend and I'm almost ready to go! If you signed up for my classes this weekend, I can't wait to see you! I also can't wait to unveil this year's tags to you so be sure to come back next week to check it out. Thanks for looking today!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Aaawww! This is so cute! I bought this set but haven't inked it up yet. Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you guys have fun this weekend. Say hi to everyone for me!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Unknown said...

Cute tag, Teri!

Little C's Creations said...

This turned out adorable. Love the colors and that ribbon... yum!!

Hugs,
Jen

Lisa Montsion said...

Your right about one thing this Christmas card is super cute.

Lisa