Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, November 5, 2010

2010 Holiday Giftcard Holders sneak peek!

Happy Friday! Sorry for not being able to post my sneak peek earlier, there's just so much for me to do, it's insane! Before I post my sneak peek, I just had to share with you my poor hands all stained from doing yard work. I promised I washed my hands over and over again and the stain still didn't come out!! I trimmed all of the lantana flowers in the front yard that have over grown into the path where we wait for the bus. I managed to fill up the green waste can, can you believe that? LOL!Thanks for letting me share. Now, without further delay, here is my sneak peek for the 2010 giftcard holder class. It took me a while to think of the projects, but once I started working on it, the ideas kept coming!
The date for the classes will be Saturday, November 13 and Sunday, November 14 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at my home. We cut 24 kits. Please RSVP to me via email as soon as possible as kits/seats are reserved on a first come, first served basis. The cost for the class kits is $20.00. Demonstrators will pay the regular demonstrator fee. You will need to bring your basic tool kit with you to class. Also, if you own a bottle of Elmer's Craft Bond, you might want to bring it with you to avoid waiting for your turn to use what I have on the tables.
I love the giftcard holders created for this holiday season and I know that you will love them too! See you soon!

9 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Yikers to your stained hand, sister! Those look like the hands of a very hard worker!! Next time, use gloves! LOL... Love your sneak peek - all of them look so fun n' cute to create. Thinking them up is always the hardest thing for me to do too! But when you got it down, they just start flowing, huh?? Love how you have the owl dressed as Santa. I like this one bettah, you did something with it's eyes. I think it's the white dots.

Ok dear, have a blessed weekend. No doing yard work without gloves!!!

Big Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen

Jenny said...

Your class stuff looks fabulous! Wish I could make it this time. Have a fun class!

Cheryl said...

It all looks cute from what I can see. Can hardly wait to see your samples. Hope the stains on your hands come off. See you soon!

Denise said...

Love them all!! Can you sign me up for Saturdays class please~
Hugs,
Denise

Jodi said...

oh Teri, you gotta use gloves next time. Well, these GC holders are so cute and pretty!! Wish I could attend but we have already made plans.
Hugs
Jodi =)

donna mikasa said...

I'm with everyone else--get some garden gloves! If you can find some for your tiny hands. Take good care!

Allison Rankin said...

So fun...great job! Loving that Santa owl!

Cami said...

How adorable are these gift card holders! The gals will have so much fun making these! Great ideas and alot of work you did! Hugs, Cami

kay said...

Hi, Teri! I just saw my little Santa Owl on your sneak peek..teehee. Soo cute huh! You should get those pom pom, they're just grabers. (the very first ones to be picked in a pile)..hihi. Anyway, you do a great job in your blog and projects. Love the little characters all around your blog. Thank you again for caring to leave a comment in my blog. They inspire me... You inspire me with your projects too :) See you around!