Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, November 4, 2010

October Tag Swap

I'm so late in posting these tags since they were for the October swap. My partner was Colleen and here are the cute snowflake tags she made for me. She also slipped in some Halloween goodies, my favorite holiday! Thanks so much Colleen! Here are the tags that I made for Colleen...This is from a set called Cute Christmas. I used Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the Jolly Holiday DSP cut out with the sizzix square die. The cherry cobbler square was cut using my trimmer. I used the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and the 1 3/4" circle punch.
Finished off the tags with some rhinestones. I love the SU rhinestones, they are so shiny!
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm madly working on stuff for the craft fair coming up on the 20th! I will be posting more information about the craft fair this week!

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling tags!

Little C's Creations said...

CUTE!!!!!!! Esp the HK snowflakes!

Denise said...

Love the tags! Love that snowman stamp & cute saying. See you at your next class.
Hugs,
Denise

Jodi said...

These tags made by you both are really cute!! HK is always in season!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cami said...

Wow! You both made such cute tags!! Aren't those tiny HK images just the cutest? Great swap! Hugs, Cami