Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy day Sunday...but it feels nice!

Talk about a full day! Well, waking up at almost 9 AM is totally not my style but I guess considering that I went to bed after 1 AM and boy, was it physical moving around my 12X12 scrapbook papers and carts and stamps and stamp pad caddy...what a workout! Here are some photos after I cleaned up. I know you can't really tell that I cleaned up, but I really did! I should've taken a "before" pic so you know what I mean! I guess it's organized to the point where I put back things, sort and throw out, etc. so at least I can get back to creating instead of cleaning. I found alot of unopened goodies and OMG, the paper! I think I could open up my own store!! Yeah, I hear alot of you ladies laughing right now because you do know what I mean. We keep these scrapbook stores in business! We just can't help it right??
I also worked on my demo for tomorrow night's meeting with the Stamped with Aloha group, so all is packed and good to go! For you ladies attending Cindy's inspiration night, I'll see you there! I will also be bringing a small scrapbook of the cruise. I got this as my last cruise gift from Cindy (Thank U!!)
I managed to finish half of the cards that I'll be donating to the credit union's craft fair to benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life craft fair this Friday, May 4th at Alii Place. If you work downtown, stop on by to check out the many crafts and food they have for sale. Here's what I came up with. The piggy card/envelopes are all cut out but not completely stamped yet. I still have a few more days to complete that. The other cards were made using the new stamp set called Flowers & Flourishes that we got from the cruise. Do you just love the rubber duckys??











By the way, I just gotta mention my watermark that sister Jen created for me...love it, love it!! I finally remembered to use it! If you luv it and want one to add to your stampin' creations, check out her blog...this is part of her web business too :)
Before I forget, check out this cute cell phone charm that Gayle over at the CU gave to me. She crafted them with crystal beads. Isn't it adorable?? If you would like to support this worthy cause, you can purchase one of these charms for only $5.00. You can email Gayle directly at gwatanabe23@hawaii.rr.com.
Well, I guess it's off to work for me. Time to catch up again with my work. We celebrated Secretaries Day on Friday...the bosses bought us lunch at the new restaurant over at Ala Moana Center, third floor. We ate at Kyoto Osho...yummy! Japanese buffet. Will post pics of that tomorrow! Have a fabulous day everyone!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Wow, where did you create stuff before you cleaned? Lol! I love it! I think I could just poke around your craft room all day.

Little C's Creations said...

OH soooo cute the rubber duckies!!! yes, I do love them!!! are they teeny weenies?! Shucks, I won't be able to make it down there on Friday - that's the same day as May Day for CY4!