Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Keeping up...

I always like to start my day by checking in on my blogging sisters...gotta see what's up! Cheryl is giving away a Autumn Leaves book if you can guess what her hubby is doing in the pic. I made a guess, but also had other ideas than the one I posted. Hey Cheryl, what day of the week did you take that pic??

Jen is having her Retirement Party with all of the retiring SU stamp sets! Sounds like a fabulous gathering ladies!

Today I have to work on my recipe swap that I have with Jen. We're doing Appetizer pages and my appetizer is Pizza Skins. Too bad I missed out on the other recipes...well, better late than never. I'll post my finished page soon...Have a fab Sunday ladies!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Haha! Sunday of course. I'm dying to see your recipe layout. I haven't decided on my layout. I better get started soon too because if not, I'll never get to it. KWIM...