Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Post Cruise Party!

As promised, finally...my post cruise party! I will be having a party at my home this Saturday, May 19, 2007 to show off the wow! swaps I received as well as reveal my June scrapbook class dates (I'm extending the celebration of scrapbook month into June!) ... and the best part of all, the FREE make 'n take! Here's a sneak peek of the front cover of what attendees will be making...I love it! This party will be from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. so stop on by anytime between those hours to check us out! Email me if you think you might be coming so that I have enough kits for this make 'n take. Bring a friend if you'd like! See you all on Saturday!

No comments: