Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Weekend scrapping with Cheryl

This past weekend, I spent most of the day at Cheryl's house as we planned to do this make 'n take kit that was designed by a talented Sizzix designer. I just LOVE it! This scrapbook consists of five diecut envelopes, embellished with sizzix dies, rub-ons, clear stamps and adhesives by xyron. So fast to make. Only reason why we took sooooo long to make it was because Cheryl is going to a tutorial on this project so that YOU can duplicate this cool scrapbook! I'll let you know when this tutorial is out so you can check it out! This tutorial will be posted on J's Knicknacks (Time to Scrap) as all of the materials you will need to make this cute scrapbook can be found there! Thanks Cheryl, for letting me make one of these!! Now, gotta find pics to put in it!

No comments: