Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My sketch for challenge #3

I find it great to be challenged to create stuff and then even more challenging to make the time to do the challenge...but, I'm really trying to keep up because there are so many times when I really want to do things, I mean too many things and end up doing nothing!! Can anyone relate?? Well, I did do my tag for Jen's sketch challenge #3. Here it is! I had to use a different tag than the one Jen used because I don't own that tag die. But, I got permission from Jen to use this jumbo scallop tag (a original sizzix die). I used the Zoofari set and the hostess level 1 set called Reason to Smile (and Jen gives us reasons to smile!). I also used the new rhinestone circle brads (they are so cool!). I used the circles from the Pick a Petal set and stamped them on the tag with Green Galore. I'm not too crazy about that color combo, but it turned out not too bad. Used the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches and SU grosgrain ribbons. Speaking of...did you all get to see the retired accessory list? OMG! I cried when I found out that all of the ribbons and even the cording (gold, copper and silver) will be gone! I sure hope we're surprised with something totally awesome. Only 10 days to order all of this stuff...is anyone stocking up on ribbon and other stuff retiring?? Okay, I'm signing off...I'm at peace right now, husband at a soccer meeting, son at a friends house...aahhh...time to get creative! Gotta get off of the computer first! The weekend is almost here!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Teri, the tag came out really cute! I was going to use that tag die cut too since I don't have one like the one on Jen's sketch. Well, we'll see if I even get to make one.

Jean said...

Cute tag! I love orange. I should make more things using that color. I didn't use a diecut tag for my submission, I just used a circle cutter for the top of the tag.

Jackie said...

Hey-
saw your post at SCS too! love the color combo!
jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey Teri...where did you get that original tag? is a sizzix die cut that is one by itself? I love it! so cool! now if I can only think of things like that!

Alhambra Club said...

great tag, love that cat

Little C's Creations said...

thanks for playing sister!!! you made such a cute tag!!! BTW - love your new profile pic... you look so saucy!!!

hugs n' aloha,
Jen