Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, July 30, 2007

More last days of summer fun!

Today (Sunday) we headed out to the other side of the island over at Kapolei to go to the Farm Fair since today was the last day of the fair. Nolan invited his BF Jacob to come and I invited Joy and Taelyn. We met Michelle and her daughter Amara at the fair. Boy, was it hot and dusty too!! We ended up staying for almost 5 hours!! Here's a few pics of our day...everyone definately had a blast and we came home tired, brown from all of that dirt and broke - didn't realize the prices of the rides and food!!

Here's a pic of Nolan and Jacob eating pizza...it was really yummy! (I took a bite out of Nolan's piece).





Here's a pic of the cute piggy that Taelyn won and gave to me! That girl is such a good game player, so lucky, you all should borrow her when you go to Vegas :) She is such a sweetheart XO

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG! 5 hours in dirt and dust? Haha, you gals look like you had a great time. And the stuffed animal is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for such a great time! It was so much fun...filled with dirt, food, drinks, ice cream, rides and games! Taelyn is so happy and told her grandma that she won the dog and a little piggy for aunty Teri and that she had a blast! It's a great way to send the kids back to school...what awesome memories they will have!