Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, August 6, 2007

Birthday Celebration CANDY WINNER!

It's been a busy weekend for me! Finally had a chance to enter all of the names into random.org and the winner is **NANCY GRANT** !! Congrats, Nancy! You can check out Nancy's fabulous blog called Inkcicles, can you tell where Nancy lives?? Alaska! Whoa! That's quite a distance from our little island! Stop by Nancy's blog and say aloha!
Here's Nancy guess of my age...
"I am guessing that you are around my age? Dare I say it! Uhm.... 37. :-) So do you want to be sweet 16 again? So there you have my two guesses.Again, birthday blessings to you! Big SMILES, NG."
Hey Nancy, please email me your address so I can send off these goodies to you!
After I posted this contest, I realized that I had to disclose my real age in blogland when I chose a winner...OMG! Well, here goes - my real age is 47 and I'd really like to be 39. So, in order to get to that age, I told my son that for every birthday that I celebrate, I'm counting backwards!! What do you think?? Haha! He thought I was nuts.
Thanks to all who played. More fun giveaways soon! Big hugs to you guys!

5 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hey Teri! You look great for 47! I hope I look as good as you when I get there. Thanks for the blog candy!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry girl...age is just a number! you don't look a year over 16...for real!

Linda SS said...

What??? No way! Sheesh, I'm moving to Hawaii - the fountain of youth is evidently there!!! I didn't even think you looked 37 & only guessed that high because of your friend's hint. LUCKY LUCKY you:)

Alhambra Club said...

OH my glad I did not guess, I would have been way under, you do not even look 40.

Little C's Creations said...

47?!?!?! Not!!! It can't be!!! I swear you look 21!!!!

Hugs,
Jen