Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Invitation for a Baby Shower

My favorite cousin, Jilly T and I are coordinating a baby shower for a really sweet friend. She and her hubby own **Berry Sweet Bath & Body** over in Kaimuki. If you've never visited her shop, you just must! It's the cutest bath boutique with the greatest products!! My favorite - Body Souffle! Anyway, I promised Jill that I would make the invitations and you all know last minute me...finally got my act together and here's what I came up with.
Let me know what you think! Carri is having a baby girl and her name will be Kira. She even selected butterflies and her color theme - pink & brown. Those colors are pretty hot (they're MY fave).
Ingredients for this invitation: Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel and Very Vanilla cardstock, Creamy Caramel and Pretty in Pink ink pads, Bold Butterfly stamp set (retired), pink taffeta ribbon. For the favors, I'm thinking of using an acetate box with one butterfly on it and the pink ribbon. Probably some dinner mints inside? Will post when I get the final product! Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, by the way, if you are interested in checking out the Berry Sweet products, I will be helping Carri & Eric out at the Made In Hawaii Fair over at the Blaisdell Center next weekend - August 17, 18 and 19. Otherwise, if you miss us there, you can visit the shop at 3478 Waialae Avenue (across from Harry's Music). Phone 732-5100...

4 comments:

Corie said...

I love the pink and brown (the brown "grounds" the pink). This is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Pink & Brown...Pink and Brown...I love those colors! I think I'll use that for Taelyn's next birthday theme...at least I'll have fun making the invitations and stuff! Too cute your idea for the baby shower! It is so wonderful to have a friend so crafty and gifted as you!

jodene said...

Love this. The colors are just perfect!!

Little C's Creations said...

so cute! glad I got to see it IRL!!!

hugs,
Jen