Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, September 3, 2007

Playing with my new stamps

I keep seeing this stamp on so many cards so I had to buy this set called All Holidays. I guess this is like a replacement to the All Year Cheer sets. I just love this stamp in particular, don't you?
I'm trying to use up my 6X6 papers from the sampler pack and also the velvet ribbon. I used my Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder on chocolate chip and decided to add some silver brads because I thought that area was a bit empty. Had fun with this card. I'm working on a bunch of Thank You cards which you will see here when I'm done making then and writing my thank you's!
I was just thinking that I usually don't have time during the week to post, so I'm like a weekend blogger - haha! Hope you all have a great week! I know mine will be busy especially since we had a holiday today.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Awesome card, Teri! Luv the color combo!

Pattyjo said...

Your card is beautiful! I think I would love that stamp set to. I might check into that at my next stamp group.

Little C's Creations said...

this is a very elegant card, sister. luv it. chocolate chip embossed looks almost velvety.

corinnesomerville said...

Beautiful job !!! I love that stamp....isn't it just perfect !!!