Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday Card for my niece

My niece celebrated her 14th birthday this past week. Here's a card I made for her to celebrate this special occasion. I used the cuttlebug emboss circles folder on Bashful Blue. Old olive framed the stamped image. This stamp is by Whipper Snapper and is called King Cat. I used my watercolor pencils and blender pens. I took a close up shot of the crown so you can see the blue rhinestones I put on his crown. Finished it off with a corner punch out of Brilliant Blue cardstock and attached silver mini brads. Ribbon by Love elsie. Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

WOW!!! I love this card. SUPER CUTE!!!!

Jean said...

Cute! Love that cat!!

Sheree said...

I love the card you made for Jen. I totally forgot that she made 14. So grown up!!

Corie said...

Ahhh this is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

you do such a great job on making something so difficult look so easy!!! how cute that cat is! I am always looking for cute stamps like that to have...SU doesn't have stamps like this...but it's still good to have them all!!!