Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The winner of the CANDY!

Guess I really need to take everyone's suggestions and start managing my time! It's Tuesday already...did I say I'd pick a winner on Sunday?? Well, random.org picked my winner and the winner of the blog candy is ELLIE AUGUSTIN! Congrats Ellie! Email me with your mailing address and I will send out your goodies :) Thanks for such great advice! Here's what Ellie advised me:
"Well this is something I fight w/EVERYDAY.. BUT somehow I have started to do some more improving on this topic.. I actually bought myself the K&Company Planner, it is awesome as it is a perfect planner for a scrapper as it spots for idea you get through out the day and of course space to write down what you have to do..and I made a promise to myself to check it daily and and the end of the day I check to see that I did what I needed to do, if I didn't I put it for the next days stuff. I also got me a blackboard where I write everyday what I have to do.. and I have my kids doing what they have to do throughout the day (well my oldest when he gets home from school) I seem to never have enough time in the day BUT I have managed to start getting into a grove and its allowing me to do what I want and need to do..(Its not easy as it sounds not going to lie you have to keep at it) Hope anything I wrote helped in a small way. I know how hard it can be when you have SOOO much in front of you and yet you feel like you just don't want to do anything.. Like this moment I'm suppose to be finishing a project and what I doing.. Reading blogs! LOL.. BUT I just do this and then keep going! So I send you a lil push and hug and tell you.. YOU CAN DO IT!!! "
Ellie Augustine@scrapbookmama.com

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

great advice Ellie...congrats on your winnings!!

hugs,
Jen

Ellie said...

WOW thk u sooo much!see your not the only one! LOL My to do list is sooo crazy butI'm working on it! ;) If you are thinking of one of those planners I mentioned I got it at scrapbookpal.com they have it on sale for 28.99 and its free shipping GIRLLL get it!! ;)! lol