Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, November 19, 2007

The holidays are here!

Happy Monday! What a super busy weekend for me! This past Saturday was my last class of the year. This was the holiday packaging and giftcard holder class and we had so much fun!
Here is one of the projects that we did. This fabulous idea called the double pouch gift bag came from a tutorial I spied on Corinne's blog, Stamping with Roxy. Corinne amazes me with all of her awesome projects, not to mention the easy to follow tutorials! Please stop by her blog and tell her I sent ya! I must say the project was super easy when using the Scor-Pal. If you don't have a scor-pal, you might want to check out the website for this wonderfully cool tool. I am so glad that I bought one!! Here's my recipe: Dashing Designer Series paper, jumbo eyelets - antique brass, Big on Christmas stamp set, burgandy grosgrain ribbon, purely pomegranate CS, very vanilla CS. I love this bag!! Thanks for stopping by today - Thanksgiving week!!! I will be posting the rest of the projects during the week!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

As usual, like all of your projects, this is really cute. LOVE IT :)

Lori

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun at your class and as usual, I stay longer than my welcome...but thank you for having us! I am trying to make those gift card holders right now! it was truly easy and fun to do! thank you for always showing us such great and creative ideas!

corinnesomerville said...

Hey Cutie Patutie:

Love how what you did with yours !!! Looks fantastic !

you're the best.....love ya
Corinne