Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, November 2, 2007

Two cats and a boy

Every Halloween, Nolan never decides whether he wants to dress up or not. This Halloween was like no other!
We ended up going to my sister's house as tradition would have it and as you can see, Nolan ended up with no costume. He folded origami paper triangles to stick to the ends of his fingers to make sharp fingernails...is that a boy thing?? However, his 2 cousins decided to be cats. They cleverly sewed felt to a headband and had boa tails. Can you see the earrings they put on their cat ears?? Both girls have multiple ear piercings so I guess their cat ears had to too! When I look at this picture of Ally and Jen, they are so grown up and are so beautiful!
Ally is a senior (black kitty) and Jen is a freshman. The kids just ended up handing out candies to the cute little trick or treaters and playing video games. Too bad the next day was a school day!
Hope you all had a great Halloween!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! EVEN NOLAN!!
TAELYN DECIDED SHE WANTED TO BE GABRIELLA FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL AND SHE WAS SO HAPPY TO WEAR MAKE UP!!! I WILL SEND PICTURES AS SOON AS I DOWNLOAD THEM THIS WEEKEND.

corinnesomerville said...

Great pics !!! Your son is adorable !!! He's so cute :)