Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Love this Sketch!

I saw this sketch on Gina K. Designs blog. Her guest designer, Lisa Silver used this layout to make her card. I love Gina K Designs. Check out her site here , While you're there, check out her blog, A Day in the Life. This cute image is from CTMH and is from a set called A Birthday Wish. I fell in love with the cute animal images. I'll be posting a couple more cards I made with the cute bear image from this set. The design paper is from Paper Salon and the ribbon is SU's double stitched ribbon (Wasabi). Circle image is from SU called It's All Good. I used the frame hangers also from CTMH and dotted paper also from SU. Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow is Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Teri Your bunny card is sooo adorable .. Love all the elements you added to your card ... Just amazing work you do GF!!
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Anonymous said...

you come up with the greatest ideas for cards...they are so cute! thanks for always inspiring me to keep trying! Joy

Rita said...

What a great looking card Teri! I luv the DP - it goes great with this image. I luv Gina K too! Did you see the new funny stamps? I luv them, my fav is Dr. Feel Good & the You know your old when...

Jodie said...

so cute teri.... I love it and love your blog too...

Unknown said...

Cute card, Teri, but I love the color combination you used.