Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, January 25, 2008

My January RAK to Mary

Happy Aloha Friday!! Here's the RAK I made for Mary Bennett. Mary's name was matched up with mine from JT's Aloha Monthly RAK club. Visit Jen's blog to sign up for next month here. Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought I'd make a heart day card for my RAK. Here's what I came up with. This idea came from a blog I came across. I am so sorry that I don't remember who I got it from. I usually make a note of it, but for some reason, I can't find it!! So, if you are the gal who I CASED the cool heart from or know of the gal, please leave a comment and let me know so I can give full credit. This was not my original idea.
The inside of this card was stamped with a Dandelion Designs stamp and the sentiments are from SU (Happy Valentine's Day) and Penny Black (Puh-leeze be mine). Cardstock is from SU - pretty in pink and barely banana. Designer paper from Junkitz and SU.
Isn't this heart cool?? I'm gonna have to look hard this weekend to find the blog where this came from because it is really easy to make.
Thanks for checking in today. Have a fabulous weekend! I hope it doesn't rain too hard here - I have a planned GDO (Girl's day out) with my favorite cousin Jill tomorrow...I'll take pics!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card - I'm sure Mary will enjoy it as you coordinated the colors so well. Enjoy your GDO tomorrow.

Jessica said...

Cool card!

Rita said...

Luv your card, it's so cute! Beautiful RAK, she's going to luv it! Your getting a body souffle today...I'm so jealous! Hehehe!!! I'm sure your going to luv it! Enjoy!