Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New shipment alert at J's!!

Okay, I was told by Cheryl that Cliff got in a new shipment of the new cuttlebug embossing folders and the Cricut Expression machine. He's got some great prices, so head on down! It's a Saturday, so squeeze some time in to visit and check out the new stuff!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is this store located? Thanks for always giving ideas on cards as well as specials on the Island.