Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A card for Allison's kitty card challenge

Double post tonight! I forgot that tomorrow is the last day to submit a card for Allison's card challenge using a cat stamp. Here's another adorable stamp I got from Whipper Snapper. I stamped the word Friend using white craft ink. That stamp is from the hostess set For a Friend. Isn't it such a cute stamp? The button is from the love elsie line. It's one of those self-adhesive buttons. I layered it on a 3/4" circle that I punched out in pretty in pink.

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

That is one super cute stamp...you did an awesome job coloring it! Did you use copics or something else? Love it...thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards, such cute stamps.

Rita said...

Cute card!

Sheree said...

Cute card - I just love that stamp. Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl

Corie said...

this is so adorable -- great coloring!!

Maria said...

Oh my Teri! That WS image is stinkin' CUTE! Youd did a wonderful job coloring image! Love all the colors!!

Great job!

Maria

Little C's Creations said...

Love this stamp!! Did you color with your copics? It's sooo cute!!!

hugs,
Jen