Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, March 31, 2008

Scrap Pink!

Remember last October when I went "Pink" to support the Susan Komen Foundation and made those cute cards and ducky sets? Well, here is something really neat that Sizzix came up with. This cool die kit is called
"Scrap Pink" and right now, you can find it here locally at J's Knicknacks. Supporting a good cause is a good excuse to purchase one of these special kits. I just got my kit and love it! (of course more so because it's pink!!)
The kit includes: Texture Plate - Inspirational Words/Ribbon, Sizzlits Die - Ribbon, Originals Die - Ribbon, and Simple Impressions Embossing Folder - Ribbon and everything is pink! A percentage of the sales from every kit sold goes to the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Let's continue our support for the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation by purchasing "Scrap Pink" ! I can't wait to create with this new kit. Watch for my posts!

3 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

What an awesome kit for a very worthy cause!
((((((((hugs))))))))
Gina

Denise said...

I am going their this Saturday, got to get one of those too! I love pink.
Denise

Corie said...

Such a good cause!! I cannot wait to see what you do with all this.