Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vog, vog, go away!

It's back! The awful vog is back!! I can't imagine having such poor air quality in paradise. For those of you who don't live here probably can't imagine that either!! Since this vog has been lingering here, my son, who is asthmatic and also is recovering from a sinus infection has been having a real hard time feeling better. So, last night we spent many hours at Kapiolani Medical Center's ER because Nolan told me he was having a hard time breathing. He is no stranger to this ER but it's always scary when your child tells you that they cannot breathe! Since Eric was working, I had to make the drive in to town and if you know me, I don't like to drive at night and don't like driving in the rain. It was pouring buckets! Where I live is about 15+ miles from town and we drive over the mountain through tunnels - of course, this is for the gals who don't know that I live in the "country"... I love it though, I live one block from the beautiful white sand beaches, so I can see mountain and ocean from my home. Anyway, by the time he was feeling better, it was after midnight and I've been up for about 21 hours and was so tired!! I had to keep talking to myself that I'll make it home, and it was only a short way away...I kind of felt like a zombie! Thank goodness we made it home okay. Today, we did a follow up with the PCP to get the meds adjusted. Tonight, it rained quite hard, so hopefully, some of that vog will disappear...cross your fingers!
Thought I'd cheat a little and post a scrapbook LO that I made before blogs were around. I created this page called Four things about Me and it was a challenge that Jen had on her then site called For the Love of Stamping and Scrapping too...it seems like so long ago! Anyway, this was my entry in her challenge.Thank you to the peeps who visit my blog and comment to make me feel like keeping up with this. There are some days that it's so challenging to make the time to post. So I appreciate all of YOU!

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...I don't know if I have the nerve to scrap myself!

Denise said...

Teri,
So funny but those 4 thing's match me too!!!
Hugs~

Risa said...

I love your layout Teri!
I love the DP,buttons and your picture is gorgeous!
I love the color pink also:)
malieta:0

Rita said...

Great layout Teri!

Sorry to hear about Nolan but glad that he got his meds adjusted. I had asthma when I was a kid & grew out of it at the age of 18...it's no fun! Back then they didn't know much about it & not much they could do. At least today there are drugs to help make life a little easier. hope he grows out of it as well.

Sheree said...

Love the page you made about yourself - so cute! That is what makes you YOU and I love you for it. Thanks for always being around for me. Also, glad Nolan is better.