Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, June 2, 2008

Graduation Day

Such a busy time of year next to Christmas. I see that alot fellow bloggers are MIA the past few days. I've been working on a name sign for Ally's graduation. I had to borrow my friend's cricut machine because I don't own one. It was easy to create this sign. I actually made two signs so there were two sides decorated. I added on a cute bear made out of wood on this sign and also added hanging stars at the bottom. Here's the other side of the sign. I used a kitty on this side.
Here's a pic of Ally walking in to the field. When they sang the school's alma mater, I asked my sister Cara if she remembered it and she said, "of course!", so we both sang. I'm surprised that I remembered it being that this year makes 30 years since I graduated. OMG!!! I know I just dated myself, but I'm in disbelief myself! haha!
Here's a pic after the graduation ceremony. She had to unload leis four or five times! So many beautiful leis were given to congratulate her!

Congratulations, Ally! We're so proud of you!! I'll be posting again tomorrow. I'm on a flip album kick so I want to share with you the cute pink girly album I made for my GF Cheryl. I'll be also giving away a couple of flip albums, so if you want to try to win one, stay tuned! Happy Monday and thanks for checking in!!

7 comments:

Sheree said...

You made such a great sign! So cute and So Ally. At least you guys remembered your Alma Mater - I didn't - hee hee. I need to get some graduation pics from you guys.
See you later,
Cheryl

corinnesomerville said...

What a great sign, my friend !!! The pictures are beautiful. It looks like she had a fantastic day !!

Allison Rankin said...

Look at all those leis...she looks like she is gonna fall over! Great sign with the Cricut Teri!

Maria said...

Congratulations to Ally! Whoohoo!

My son graduates in a few weeks. Too bad we don't give out leis. . .I was thinking of buying one anyway. I don't even know what they do over here. . .

Maria

Risa said...

I love your card Teri, very simple yet stunning!!! I want a cricut soooo bad!!! lol
Have a wonderful day!
malieta:)

Rita said...

Beautiful card & pictures! Look at those awesome lei's!!! Thanks for sharing.

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Marvelous, just marvelous sistah!

Oh boy, she looks like she's choking on all those lays....jk!

Today was "Hawaiann" Dress day at my daughter's elementary, needless to say, we spent all night last night trying to find hawaiann looking clothes. She ended up wearing one of my pajama tops that has a ton of flowers on it vs her dad's dress shirt, which by the way she swam in, kwim?

(((hugs))
Gina