Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I didn't forget Father's Day!

Hello! What a busy weekend! I had to do so many things I dare not log onto my blog to post because I would never get off!!!

I didn't forget about our Dear ol' Dads...I saw a similar card while sifting through my google reader a few days ago which gave me an idea to create my Father's Day Card. I really liked how it turned out. This was the card Nolan gave to his Dad. Supplies: Stamp is from the All Holidays stamp set. Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Night of Navy (and the little green star is not SU cardstock). Designer paper from Fall Flowers. Large and small star punches, orange striped grosgroin ribbon.

Hope all the Dads out there had a great Father's Day!! My sisters and their families came over for dinner. I ended up cooking tons of tomato beef over noodles...Dad's latest growing obsession are tomatoes!! Lots and lots and did I say lots? of tomatoes! So, I cut them all up and boiled them and strained all the seeds and skin out and made tomato puree in which became the sauce for my meal. It was yummy! We all had a fun time.
Here's a pic of me and my sisters with mom and dad. Pardon, but we were all not "dressed up" since we were all relaxing at home!
Here's a pic of the grandkids with grandma and grandpa...

Have a grand day everyone! Thanks for coming by today! I will be posting pics from Nolan's bday tomorrow...I loved the way my "Z" card turned out!!!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Love that father's day card. Your pics of the family came out nice. I didn't download mine yet! See you soon.
Cheryl

Risa said...

Very handsome card and TFS the pictures of your beautiful family:)