Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reminder...if you are playing in my giveaway

for the flip album, don't forget, if you post an anonymous comment and I cannot identify who you are, those entrants will not be considered because I won't be able to find you if you are one of the winners!! Please post your real name and at least an email address so I can find you. If you don't want to post this information because others could see (privacy issue), you may send me a personal email. On the subject line, please write flip album giveaway info. Thanks! I've been checking out the links that some of you posted and the projects are cute! I can't wait to see more!

Sorry, nothing to post today craft-wise. I've been working on my projects for this month's class which we will be making 6 wedding cards and 6 sympathy cards. I'm so happy with the results of the wedding cards and I know that you will too! Please email me if you are interested in attendng this month's class (June 22 and 29) and I will fill you in on all of the details. For those of you who have never taken my class or purchased a class kit, all of the pieces are prepared for you and pretty much all you do is stamp and assemble the card/project. Part of the neat thing of attending a class is that you get to learn techniques and different ways to use some of the common supplies. Plus, attendees also get to do a bonus project!

Happy Thursday everyone! I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peak of the class cards!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'll be there on the 22nd.