Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Winners and a new card to post tonight!

Hi everyone!

Nothing to post this morning, too many crisis going on. BUT, I will be posting tonight! Have my three winners for the flip album and another Z card to post!! See you tonight!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

So glad that things worked out, sister. Sorry all this mishap is happening to you. I guess you are becoming an expert in this category. You're doing great hanging in there... so hold on tight!!!!

Hugs,
Jen