Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

For Grace

My girlfriend, Grace, asked if I could help her make some thank you cards. Of course, I said, how many? Just 20...just 20!! oh, okay...

Since the cards were mainly for girlfriends, I decided to stick with one stamp and I thought that these cute Bee stamps by Stampendous were perfect! I made 17 cards using the same image. The cards all looked different because I used up some scrap designer papers and Grace's favorite colors - pink, brown and celery...here are a few of the cards...


I will spare you from having to look at all 20, unless you want to see them! I was really pleased with the way they turned out and so was Grace :) I will post the three cards for her guy friends tomorrow featuring our favorite monkey, Changito!
By the way, you can get your very own Bee Buddies and Changito stamps at Little C's online store! Click HERE to jump on over to check these and other cute stamps out!
SUPPLIES USED:
Cardstock: pretty in pink, chocolate chip, certainly celery
DSP: 3 bugs
Image: Bee Buddies (D166) Stampendous, Thank You and both circles (Enjoy Every Moment), Flower (Nursery Necessities)
Copic Ciao markers: RV02 Sugared almond pink, E33 Sand
Accessories: Giga and Super jumbo marvy punches, pink organdy ribbon
Have a fantastic Thursday!

11 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

1st to comment? Sweet!

Aloha Teri,

Fabulous cards! Isn't scrap paper the best? Seems like I can always find the right size without having to plan or measure, kwim?
Your friend Grace is very lucky to have you to count on for such beautiful thank you cards.

ttfn,
Gina
((hugs))

Denise said...

Teri,
The cards are ALL beautiful, cute. Love the color combo, I am sure your friend will LOVE them.

Unknown said...

So nice for you to help Grace out ... love the color combination.

Rita said...

Great looking cards & the best part are that their easy to make & you get to use scraps...way to go Teri!!! I luv them!!!

Allison Rankin said...

These are great! One of my fav color combos!

Sheree said...

Oh, your cards came out so nice. Can you make some for me too? Nah, just joking. I want to get those stamps. So cute! Thanks for sharing.

Fay said...

Hi Teri!
These cards are all so cute. . .you are so creative! Thanks for sharing.

fay

Ethan Mashimo said...

Can you make my christmas cards for me? I just have like...... 100! =) just joking!

Tina

PS beautiful thank you cards!!!

Jodi said...

This could be used as a great gift for someone who needs thank you cards! I love these colors together, iht's one of my favorites! =)

Anonymous said...

Love the cute cards. Those bees are so cute. I will have to hire you to make some "thank you" cards for me one day.

Risa said...

What a group of super cute cards Teri! I love these adorable images and your cards are the cutest!