Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, August 22, 2008

JT's Aloha RAK

Happy Aloha Friday! How appropriate - Aloha RAK for Aloha Friday! Got this beautiful rak from Tracy H. over at Tracy's Happy Place I just love this card! Wish it was me soaking in the tub! Thank you, Tracy! I love the rub-ons and the clear stamp too!! You too, can get an awesome rak like I did! Hop on over to Jen's blog Pieces of Me to catch all of the details on how you can join us for an Aloha Rak in September!
I gotta confess that I am was late for this important date! Sorry Tracy! Your rak is being mailed today!!! I don't make a habit of this, but there was alot of drama going on in the house!
Here's a card I created for Tracy using my new Rachel Ann Miller stamp I got over at Little C's...you can own this cute stamp too! Check out the many more images offered at Little C's HERE!

DSP is from a kit by Junkitz. I just love it because the stitching is already on the paper! I was able to use my new dew drops from Rita
Here's a close-up of the dew drops! Love them, thank you Rita!! Other supplies: SU circle scallop punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, choc chip, certainly celery CS by SU and light pink taffeta ribbon also by SU. Sentiment is from Fundamental Phrases (SU) and all markers are copics!

Hope you can find time to do something crafty this weekend! Mochiko is sharing her color flashing ducky with you!!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Teri!

What a cute RAK card from Tracey. The card that you made for her is very cute too. I love the colors. Your cat has such a cute name. Have a great weekend!

Colleen

Tracy.H said...

So glad you got it, Teri! No worries on mine...but now I can't wait! :0)

Rita said...

I luv your card Teri, that image & your colors are gorgeous! The dew drops look fantastic on this card! So glad you like them sweetie!!!

Rita said...

ooooops, forgot to mention the great RAK for this month from Tracy! Luv that house mouse stamp its soooo cute!!!

Sheree said...

What a cute stamp? Just love those cards....and of course, Mochiko. Thanks for sharing!

Risa said...

Your RAK from Tracy is adorable!!
I also love your card Teri! The soft colors, Dew Drops and your beautifully colored image are awesome!

Jodi said...

Cute kangaroo stamp!! I love how your card turned out!!
Hey Mochiko, love your flashing duckie, I got one too! =)