Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This one got lost

How did this card escape from being posted?? Got this sweet birthday card from Deb of Stampin on the Mountain. Thanks Deb! I love the Hawaiian look to this card! Cute stamp by TAC, and I just love the ribbon too! This next card is from my friend Cami whom I went to college with. Those were the days! We had so much fun and even got student jobs together. Well, I am happy to share that we are still really good friends today! Cami is one of my sweetest friends. She's someone that I admire because she is always so thoughtful and full of love. We don't get to see each other as often as we would like to, but we both keep each other in our thoughts daily. Thank you Cami! I loved the card, the sweet treats and my coffee habit :)

Don't forget, if you have some free time this weekend (August 30 from 10 AM), come on over to my house for a cozy open house to reveal the new Stampin' Up! Fall Winter idea book & catalog and some of the new products! We will be doing two FREE make 'n takes and I'd love to see you! Please email me if you plan to come so I can make sure that I have a kit for you!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Teri!
These two cards just like all the other b-day cards that you have received are really cool. I like the one with the stamp from TAC the best. That stamp is on my wish list among all the other sramps I want. :)

Wish you can count me in for your open house. Can you fly me over? :)

How is your Dad today? Has the doctor said when he could go home?

Deborah said...

Thank heaven, I was worried you hadn't received your birthday card! Hugs, Deb

Maria said...

Oh such pretty cards, Teri. Your friends are so sweet!!

Risa said...

Both of your RAKs are very pretty Teri! Both ladies did an awesome job!!!
How is your dad doing today Teri? I hope that all is well and that he has been released from the hospital. Have a great day and take care.
hugs
risa:)

Jodi said...

I love this cute little girl from TAC!! Very cute card!

Little C's Creations said...

What a cute card you got from Deb! How sweet!!!

hugs,
Jen