Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Continuation of digital scrapping

Happy Monday!! Where did the weekend go??
Here's the second layout that I created using my Memory Mixer digital scrapping program. The hardest part about creating these pages is that I can't make up my mind on what photos to use! I just love that we caught her yawn in a photo, it looks like she's laughing, don't you think??
Come back tomorrow for LCWC #13!

11 comments:

Risa said...

Your layout is sooooo cute and Mochiko is quite the ham!
I seriously need to learn how to make digital layouts!!

Unknown said...

awesome page!!! love how you and nolan take such NICE shots of her =)

Allison Rankin said...

Oh no...it is crazy kitty again!

Joy said...

that's how I feel some days...wish I could just hang around like Mochiko! lucky cat =) I need to get back into scrapbooking...one day I hope!

Sheree said...

I like this layout and your crazy Mochiko. So cute.

Sheree said...

I like this layout and your crazy Mochiko. So cute.

Rita said...

Mochiko is so cute, I luv your layout!

Ethan Mashimo said...

i love the name mochiko!

i should show you the layout I made where my kitty is wrestling Elmo!!

do you need photo shop for the Memory mixer digital software? how do you print your layouts?

tina

Jean said...

What cute pictures! My cats only have weird pictures. That is one cool layout...I can't even tell that it's digital only.

Colleen said...

Another great page Teri. Your cat does look like she is laughing.

Gina Wrona said...

SWEET!