Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mr. Twigster

Happy Aloha Friday Friends!! Here's the card that we made with Joy's co-workers last Friday. I stamped and punched everthing out because I didn't want to carry all of those heavy things on the bus!Image - Mr. Twigster (SU)
SU stampin' write markers - pumpkin pie, sahara sand, ruby red
Cuttlebug Embossing folder (snowflakes)
Giga scallop circle punch
Mega circle punch
Rhinestones
Ribbon (from craft supply)

We had such a fun time! Thanks Joy, for letting me share lunch hour craft time with your friends!

My son took this picture of Mochiko and me at the bathtub. I was washing a face towel and she was so curious, she just had to stand up and see what I was doing! Of course, she had to lick the water that splashed on the corner of the tub!!


TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!! I will be giving away my Pink bag and key ring tomorrow. There is still time to post a comment to win! (See the PINK post).

High Hopes card to share tomorrow too!! Enjoy your Friday and thank you for your visit!

10 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

That cat...he rules the world! Great Twigster card!

Unknown said...

tee hee! she is a too funny! love the pic!

Denise said...

Love Mr. Twigter card. Mochiko is so funny, she is like a little kid!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! That cat is funny!

Risa said...

Your card is so cute Teri! I swear the more I see Mr. Twigster the more I LOVE him!! What on earth are you going to do with Mochiko?! lol She acts just like a kid...no kidding!

Joy said...

Thank you...thank you...thank you for coming and getting all the girls excited and inspired to make things...I had so much fun! I wish you could have stayed longer! so let's plan something at your house and we can create!

Jean said...

Love that card! I need to use my Cuttlebug more often. And you should have Nolan have a camera with him all the time, that is a good shot he got there!

Rita said...

Cute card Teri! Luv the picture with you & your cat!

Jodi said...

I love this pic of you and Mochiko, it's a cute pic!!! Great job with the photo Nolan!! =)

Colleen said...

I like the card that you designed for Joy's co-workers to make. I will fly you over anytime to come up with some projects for my friends to make at work. :)

Your cat reminds of my Kylie- always so curious.