Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, November 14, 2008

Some FYI's...

Head on down to J's Knicknacks this weekend. Saturday, November 15th, Jean from Dandelion Designs will be there doing a make 'n take! Meet the creator of those darling Dandelion Designs stamps! I just bought my Thanksgiving stamps, love that Turkey Jean! Also, I bought the Monkey with snowflake and Monkey with Christmas lights. Watch for that posting as well. Lots of new stuff in the store - new Spellbinders dies - you know, those Nesties ...

Also, just wanted to let you all know that Fisher Hawaii (Cooke Street only) finally got in their Hello Kitty dies. Prices that will make your wallet smile until you buy them all - haha!

Cute Stuff - Lianne is celebrating 11 cute years! Make a birthday card and bring it to the store this Saturday!! I believe there will be a 20% discount too! Check it out! Hi Lianne! I made a special birthday card for you!

Have a fun shopping kind of weekend!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Try to be a good girl and not spend too much money. I know good deals are hard to pass up. I always have a hard time resisting them. :)

Benson and I had a fun shopping kind of weekend for a house. We met with our agent until 1AM and he will be placing an offer on the house for us tomorrow morning. We are praying that if it is the right house for us that God will help everything to go smoothly. We are excited and nervous at the same time. Hey, if we move will you fly over to help us pack and move? :)

Joy said...

Thanks for letting me know about the glitters at J's Knicknacks!! They are so cute, I just bought some!