Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I'm sure most of you out there are busy with all of the holiday festivities and such! I am working on getting photos up from my holiday celebration on Saturday and also the projects. Working on my Christmas cards, shopping and wrapping gifts...still didn't get my tree!! I guess posting will be a little scarce until I can get my act together!! Just wanted to wish you all a great week and to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the HK purses that Joy made for the Saturday class - so cute! Glad to hear you're up and about - take your vitamins and keep warm.

Joy said...

I am glad you are still alive and kicking after your class...you are crazy girl...with all those things we made! I don't know how you do it...but I'm grateful that you do! thanks for the fun and we'll do it again soon.

Michelle Alejandro said...

Hey Teri, I totally hear you! I feel like I've been running around crazy too! This month is so challenging so I am sure everyone can understand. Thank you again for Saturday and hopefully see you soon!
Hugs,
Michelle

Maria said...

Oooh, Teri. . .you need to get your tree up soon. It's only 15 days till Christmas. Yeah, I know. . .I need to get my act together too!! I'm beginning to feel tired already just thinking about it!!

Maria

Rita said...

I too have not gotten to my decorations & tree yet - so your not alone. I feel like I still need a month to get ready. Take care & have a great weekend Teri!

*Sally* said...

I empathise, I have the barest of decs this year, and am also run off my feet! We are also moving home/country in Feb and our belongings leave end of January so we are busy packing too! I could do with a few longer days! Or help?!?!

Jodi said...

Hey Teri! I too have not gotten my tree or decorations up yet! Still shopping and wrapping as well. =)
Thank you so much for Saturday, wish I were able to stay the entire time!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Islander Girl said...

I hear ya, I'm on the same boat as you! I just got back from Japan and I have tons of stuff piled high waiting for me... Love the holidays but hate the pressure...LOL!

Good luck tackling everything!

Gina Wrona said...

aloha,

i might just be off the hook for making the treats for alayna's class tomorrow if we end up with as much SNOW as they are predicting. 6 teacher gifts & 36 class treats, ugh!

Gina