Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November Aloha RAK

Got this awesome RAK from Carol Jonasen of Canada. Wow is all I can say! This was Carol's first time rakking and I was the lucky gal to receive all of these wonderful goodies!! The card was so beautifully done and check out the clear stamps, brads, paper, ribbon, beads and stamped images!! Thank you so much Carol!! Join in on the fun every month! Sign up for the Aloha Rak at Tracy's Happy Place HERE...Thanks Tracy for taking over the monthly raks!!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Great RAK Teri!

Joy said...

wow! you got so much stuff...lucky you! I can't wait till Saturday.
oh btw, if you can cancel my order for that berry bath & body...I decided to hand make gifts for everyone instead...hope that's okay. thanks though! talk to you soon!

Risa said...

Your RAK and goodies are terrific Teri! I can't wait to see what you make with them:)

Colleen said...

What great goodies you received from your RAK partner. Carol is my partner for this month. :)