Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa Snowman card

I just love snowmen so I hope you don't mind that I share one more cute holiday card that I made. Got this stamp from Little C's online store and isn't it a cutie?? It's called Santa Snowman. So easy to color, I just love the simplicity of it! Oh! BTW, I hope you're not sick of seeing holiday cards. I'm still working on sending my special cards out to bloggers! Life is busy and I know you all know what I mean!!
Stamp something tonight!! xoxo

8 comments:

Sheree said...

The snowman stamp is so cute. Love the card too. Thanks for sharing. I never get tired of seeing your stuff!

Unknown said...

The snowman stamp is cute - and keep the holiday items coming.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Aww the snowman card is so cute, I never get tired of seeing Holiday cards ... Happy New Year

~ Toni

Rita said...

So Cute!

Colleen said...

The card and stamp is so card. I think I have the snowman stamp. Hope that I don't mind that I CASE part of your card to make "thank you" cards.

Little C's Creations said...

Love this snowman... so easy to color, ya?

Corie said...

This guy is just adorable!!

Risa said...

Your card is so cute Teri and I love that stamp!