Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, December 5, 2008

Stamped with Aloha Holiday party!

My upline, Cindy B. had her holiday party last Sunday. Wini & I attended after I finished working at the Islandwide Craft & Food Expo...Here's our group photo... We enjoyed some super delicious food prepared by Craig Ikeda, his wife, Eve is a demonstrator in our group. We are so blessed to have Craig prepare the food that we all enjoyed. Thanks Craig!! One of the highlights of the holiday party is the $10 handmade grab bag...here are a few of them and they were all delightful!!
Isn't this house the cutest?? I think this was made by Fuji? So cute!!
Advent Calendar using the pillow boxes (awesome, Pam!)
I love this scrapbook made by Myra B. I need to know how to do this!
Happy Aloha Friday to you all! Can you believe I'm still getting ready for my holiday celebration set for tomorrow!? The race is on! If you are attending, I will see you tomorrow night! I'll be sure to post photos! Thanks for coming by today and have a wonderful weekend!!

15 comments:

Joy said...

can't wait to come over to party with you tomorrow! see you soon!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Love the house, it is so cute! See you tomorrow! Can't wait!

Rita said...

You all look so beautiful & happy in this photo, great shot! Luv all the projects expecially that house...so cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine said...

That little house is way tooo cute! I love the little calendar advent boxes too, and if you find out how to make that album you best share...it's clever and cute!

Cheryl said...

That house was too cute! Did you get one?

Deborah said...

WOW! Look at all of your beautiful crafters! Love the little house and scrapbook! Merry hugs, Deb

Risa said...

It looks like you had a blast at the Christmas party Terri! I love the goodies and that house is adorable! TFS!!!!

ivy said...

that house looks great! so pretty! looks like everyone had fun!

Maria said...

Wow, how fun! You all look GORGEOUS!! I love potlucks! LOL! I love all the projects. . .especially that Christmas house! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time!!

Maria

Catherine said...

Teri, they all look great :)

Colleen said...

Sounds like all of you had a great time at the party. The projects especially the house are very nice.

*Sally* said...

wow! wonderful creations!! Love all 3! I too would love to know how to make them!

Corie said...

WOW what a party!!! I love everything!!

corinnesomerville said...

It looks like everybody had a great time ......but how could they not have a great time when TERI'S there !!!! I love that scrapbook too....hmmmm....have to do some searching to find a tutorial for that !!!

Love you my island buddy !!!