Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Aloha RAK from Jackielou!

I can't believe how time moves so quickly! I took a short break to help my son complete his History Day project that is due tomorrow. Yup! tomorrow, it's back to school after a 3-week long winter break!! His project was about the History of Nintendo. I gotta admit that it was very interesting!
Anyway, I just received my RAK from Jackielou - don't you just love this card?? Love this Christmas kitty! Look at all of the goodies I got! I need to make time to scrap something!! Thank you for the yummy chocolates too! They were delicious!
Thanks Jackielou! Be sure to hop on over to Jackielou's blog to give her some love! By the way, if you want to join in on the fun every month, stop by Tracy's blog - Tracy's Happy Place to sign up! Thanks Tracy for doing the match ups for us!
Things that I have on my "to do" list...post the rest of my RAKS, post the awards that I was blessed with (thanks you guys!), post photos of my latest creations and of course, get ready for my class this weekend!!! Thank you to those of you who signed up! I can't wait to see you all! Hope to be back soon!!
BTW, anyone up for a simple card swap?? Just a card....Let me know!

3 comments:

aerolgirl said...

I'm gamed for a 'simple' card swap - let me know what to do. thanks!

Maria said...

How sweet of Jackielou to send you such yummy stuff! She is a sweetie!!

Maria

Little C's Creations said...

JackieLou is such a sweetie!!! She overloaded you with YUMMMMM!!!! Enjoy your goodies!!!

Hugs,
Jen