Whew! This was a difficult list for me to write because I had a hard time selecting projects for the classes. But I did and here are the class dates for 2009 and the proposed projects. Both dates and projects are subject to change with notice, of course! FYI, the classes will be held on a Saturday and Sunday on the same weekend from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at my home. I know that this planning for the whole year will be helpful to me. I hope it will make it a little easier when planning your calendar of activities as well. Here we go!
February 7 and 8 - Cards using Sizzix Top Note die, shaker envelope cards (still trying to see if I can figure out another fun card and possibly a mini scrapbook using the top note die)
March 7 and 8 - Boxes! 2-4-6-8 box with a twist, new origami box and boxes using the sizzix XL dies!
April 4 and 5 - Money cards, tri-fold cards
May 2 and 3 - Pop up scrapbook
June 6 and 7 - Birthday Bash (gift bag, tissue, tag, card, gift card holder)
July 4 and 5 - Thinking of You, Thank You, Sympathy cards
August 1 and 2 - Pull out scrapbook
September 3 and 4 - 50 Christmas Tags!
October 3 and 4 - Calendar for 2010
November 8 and 9 - Giftcard holders
December 5 - Holiday celebration
Some other important info:
* I will not be taking any reservations in advance.
* Announcements for the class will be at least a couple of weeks prior to the class.
* Classes will be limited to 10 seats per class (with the exception of the 50 christmas tag class).
* Class kits will be available by mail. There will be a charge for the shipping of the kit.
* Class kits fee should be mailed to me.
* You must bring your basic tool kit to the class (adhesive, scissors, cutter and whatever else you use while crafting).
* Colors will sometimes vary in kits especially when using DSP. You will get to select your kit upon arrival to the class and selection will be based on a first come, first served basis.
* If you are unable to attend the class, your kit will be mailed to you or you may pick it up.
I look forward to seeing you at one of my classes this year! Based on browsing through the new Spring Summer Idea Book & Catalog, I just know that we will be having a fabulous time creating this year!
Mahalo for your support and interest in my classes!