Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I actually won!

blog candy from Jean over at Dandelion Designs! Isn't this such a cute image of Maddy? This is a notebook/calendar holder and it fits right in my purse! Look at how cute Jean wrapped this up...love it! Thank you so much, Jean!!! If you like designs like Maddy shown here, hop on over to Jean's blog to see more of her awesome creations! Lots of patterns to download too and you can always catch her doing make 'n takes at various stores on the island! Here's my thank you card to Jean for the candy...I used the top note die and my CB embossing folder. Also used one of Dandelion Design stamps...isn't the puppy sweet with the cupcake?
Thanks again Jean!

5 comments:

Jamee said...

aawww thats so cute!!! i love the puppy and the cupcake!!

Jamee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rina said...

Oh sooooo cute.

Enjoli said...

Lucky you! Super cute calendar/notebook holder. I love it! =) And super cute card too. I'm going to have to buy that puppy stamp. =)

Colleen said...

How lucky to win some thing so cute. I love the Dandelion stamps. Wish they were more available here in CA. Hopefully when I visit the islands she will be doing a make and take.