Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, January 23, 2009

January Aloha Rak from Felicia!

This month, I was partnered with Felicia Escalante all the way from Germany! Felicia is from the USA but her family is currently living overseas in Germany! Wow! Look at all of the goodies I got! The candy was so yummy too!! (my family and I enjoyed every last crumb!) Felicia was so sweet, she emailed me to introduce herself and then we both exchanged our favorites - color, what we liked in crafts, etc. That was so fun! This was the best part - making a new friend! Oh!, BTW, please pop on over to Felicia's blog called Stamp Happy Felicia to send a hug her way! You can find her blog HERE!I just LOVE this card...super cute!! I did not buy this stamp set, but it is so adorable! I actually thought that SU retired this set. Felicia, I just love all of the details on your card!
BIG MAHALO (thank you) to you for your kindness and generosity! Hey! if you are interested in swapping raks each month, be sure to check out Tracy's Happy Place, cuz that's the place where Tracy makes happy things happen! Monthly posts for sign ups on Tracy's blog...check it out!
Thanks again Felicia! Be sure to stay in touch with me!

4 comments:

Risa said...

What a super cute RAK from Felicia! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

love that card...I need to learn from others on how to layer and add to my card =) thanks for everything! I started cleaning more things so I could fit all the new stuff I got =) I'm so excited!

Rita said...

Great RAK Teri! Her card is beautiful!

Colleen said...

What a great RAK. The card is very cute. I love the set that she used.