Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kung Hee Fat Choy!

It's the year of the Ox! Of course, my friend Eunice would be the genius to come up with this awesome gift!! I was so surprised and tickled to receive this fun gift!! Eunice is so creative with her cricut machine, I am so amazed at what she comes up with!!



Thank you so much Eunice! You are such a sweet friend!!

9 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

Oh what a cute little bucket! Did you have fun today at the SB store with Joy? I didn't even realize that it was Year of the Ox, where have I been? Hopefully will see you Sunday, but I will let you know.
Hugs,
Michelle

Jodi said...

This is so cute! I really love that Ox she used! You are so deserving of it Teri!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

corinnesomerville said...

How adorable is this !!! Love it !!! Hope all is well with you and your family !!

Miss you :(

Little C's Creations said...

So cute!! I agree, love that ox!!!

Rita said...

Oh what a cute RAK! Your a lucky lady, this is adorable!

Elaine said...

That's a fabulous RAK! What a clever lady! Lucky you! :)

Risa said...

This RAK is too cute! TFS!!!!
Risa:)

Corie said...

This is so cute -- Eunice is a genius

Colleen said...

What a cute bucket. Your friend did an awesome job in decorating it.